1. To be confident that nothing can distract my peace of mind from God.
2. To speak confidence, unity, belief and faith to every person I meet.
3. To go, as I am commissioned, to reassure all people that there is a purpose for their life.
4. To look at the hopeful side of everything and make my belief come true.
5. To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.
6. To be just as enthusiastic about the hope for others as I am for my self.
7. To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievement of the future.
8. To represent the spiritual fruits of confidences at all times and give a smile to every living creature I meet.
9. To give so much time to the improvement of myself that I have no time to criticize others.
10. I am too confident and knowledgeable to worry, be anger or doubt. I am too mature in God to permit the presence of fear to steal my faith.